Download and use Office 2016 for FREE without a product key

Posted by in Microsoft Software Products | Last updated on Sticky

Office 2016 is the latest version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding Office 2013. New features of Office 16 include the ability to manage and work with files in Microsoft OneDrive from the lock screen, a powerful search tool for support and commands called “Tell me” and co-authoring mode with users connected to Office Online.

Download original Office 2016 ISO

You can get the latest version of Microsoft Office 2016 here if you don’t have it. Once your download is complete, you need to extract the original ISO image from the zip file. You will be left with a file named “SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2016_W32_English…” (W32 here in the filename refers to the 32-bit version, if you download the 64-bit version, the filename will contain 64Bit instead). Although an ISO file is used to burn CD or DVD, you can install Office 2016 without burning it using 7-zip or similar archive software utility. Here is what you get after extracting the ISO file.

office-2016-for-free-1

Installing Microsoft Office 2016

Simply run the setup file (named setup.exe) to install Office on your Windows.
office-2016-for-free-2

office-2016-for-free-3

Note: By default, Office will be installed in C:\Program Files.
office-2016-for-free-4

Done!
office-2016-for-free-5

Activate all versions of Office 2016 for FREE permanently

Supported products:

– Microsoft Office Standard 2016
– Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016

Step 1: Copy the following code into a new text document.

Create a new text document.
office-2016-for-free-6

Step 2: Paste the code into the text file. Then save it as a batch file (named “1click.cmd”).
office-2016-for-free-7
office-2016-for-free-8

Step 3: Run the batch file as administrator.
office-2016-for-free-9

Please wait…
office-2016-for-free-10

Done!
office-2016-for-free-11

Check the activation status again.
office-2016-for-free-12

If you would have any questions or concerns, please leave your comments. I would be glad to explain in more details. Thank you so much for all your feedback and support!

For faster support, please visit here for troubleshooting. Need more help? Please email me at msguides.com@gmail.com

123 thoughts on “Download and use Office 2016 for FREE without a product key

1. Ade Mugni Rusmana

It does’nt work on my office prof 2016 (64bit).
    Is just because I was crack it (But only office words is activated by that crack) ?
    Shoul I do reinstall my office for follow this steps ?

“Sorry if my english weird”
    Thanks.

2. Airton Holanda

I’m Brazilian, I spent a lot of time looking for videos about the activation until I found a commentary on one of the videos about his technique and here I am, immensely grateful for his work!

3. Marc

First of all, sorry for my English, I know it’s bad. On the second hand, thank you for your help.
    I installed the Office version that I downloaded from your own links, and I checked the SHA-1 hash of ISO file by following the steps you indicate in your post. However, when trying to activate Office as described below it apears 3 times the following message: “The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one…
    Please wait…” Then, finally it apears this other one: “Sorry! Your version is not supported.
    Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/getmsps”.

How can it be? This is a link to the same page and tutorial where I downloaded my version from. I can’t understand.

If there is a solution to this case, I would apreciate your help. Thank you very much anyway.

Marc

4. Yassin

شكراً
    تم العمل ولكن عندما نذهب إلى حساب من القالئمة ملف تنشيط المنتج عبر الانترنت لا يمكن تنشيطه
    كيف يمكن تنشيط

5. Kem

Awesome, Guang! I’m so grateful for you have helped a man in need. It indeed worked for me. I just activated downloaded and activated MS Office Pro Plus 2016. Now I have to use it. I might come by and notify about any issue. Million thanks!

6. Allan Duffield

Office 16.

Been working perfectly but today says I only have 4 days to activate. tried running batch file again but still the same.

7. Ali

Hi,
    Please do the following steps:
    Step 1. Run command prompt as administrator.
    Step 2. Copy and run the command:

cd %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:kms8.msguides.com >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act
    If you see error, try this command:

cd %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:kms8.msguides.com >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act
    Then check activation status again.

Ps. Sorry. kms7.msguides.com server is currently down because I have had some trouble with establishing ipv6 but kms8.msguides.com&kms9.msguides.com server are up.

8. scarcity

Hi,
    I am grateful to you, office worked for 6 months without any problem. But suddenly Office requires activation again. I did the same things. This failure notice comes out. What should I do?

The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one…
    Please wait…
    Sorry! Your version is not supported.
    Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/getmsps
    Press any key to continue . . .

1. Abhishek Patel

thank you very much . it is workimg perfectly .love you thank you so much i have no words to give you thanks everyone should try this this is just owesome.

9. Tarang

Thanks a lot….Worked for me…
    just wanted to check/confirm if updates would be available for this activation n whether its actually activated permanently.

10. nai

Does this work with the latest version of Office? This worked perfectly before, but recently a pop up appears telling me to activate within a day. When I retried the 1click.cmd, I was told it was unable to connect to any of the servers. Will you be updating any time soon?

1. Vansh Narula

i experienced the same problem but was able to solve it. Just visit this site again which is earlier mentioned in the video given above: bit.ly/office2016txt
      Copy that and save it as a new batch file.
      Run it as administrator.
      Just do not forget to run it as administrator. It would not work without it.

11. boo

Works for me. Thank you so much! I downloaded the MS office in this website and follow the instructions to activate it. Works fairly well. Again, thank you!

1. Vansh Narula

Make sure you copied the whole text file. I recommend u to copy it from here instead: bit.ly/office2016txt
      And also dont forget to save it on the desktop and especially run it as administrator without this it may not work.

1. Yasmmm

YOO, this isnt working for me. After running the 1click.cmd it says that the version of office i have isn’t suitable and to follow a certain link to download the latest office , after doing this – it still didn’t work. any help , im running windows 10

1. Vansh Narula

Copy that and save it as a new batch file.
        Run it as administrator.
        Just do not forget to run it as administrator. It would not work without it

12. Lorre

Hey i did everything as you described but when i try to run the setup, this error pops up:

Setup can’t find or validate an installation file. Please try reinstalling Office from your installation source, or if you installed from a downloaded package, please re-download and reinstall. If you continue to have problems, please contact Microsoft of your administrator.

13. M.G

Thanks,
    it’s works ?
    it’s worked?
    it is working?
    great let me put it in the easy way.
    My activation issue is solved.
    THANKS

1. gabriel

eres el puto amo, realmente me funciono. soy un programador con poca experiencia pero realmente quiero aprender lo que tu haces. quisiera saber como aprendiste esto para poder hacerlo yo , es decir se que es necesario saber de xml y sobre cmd pero se que algo se me escapa, ¿como supiste que archivo xml editar?
      ¿y como sabias que archivo vbs tenias que abrir?, realmente estoy impresionado me encanta la programacion pero este tipo de cosas escapan a mi entendimiento

1. winz

bro it is still activating by now…just look at the step 1 you can see THE FOLLOWING CODE was highlightened just click it to open, after you click it then you can see RAW at the right side and click it, and then copy all those contents and paste it just what the procedure is

14. Mr annonymous

failed… It doesnt work anymore like before as MR Office must have blocked it. I made it work through KMSPICO… got too many bugs though.

1. winz

15. mayra

thank you very much!!!!!
    it works, i just had to uninstall all the files from micrsoft came with my laptop clean up my system and donwload office2016 from your link after that everything was piece f cake!!!!

a big thank you my respects to you!!! God Bless You 🙂

16. mohamed

Hi ! i have an issue an i got this message when i open the *.cmd …
    An error occurred while making the connection.
    Error code: -2147023836

17. VIC

IT WORKED FINE!!! WONDERFULL!!! Please could you prepare an SPANISH LANGUAGE PACK??? I tested a lot of different languages pack along the net… but none worked…

With Kindly Regards!!!

18. salih

I installed O365ProPlusRetail.img on my computer. I made the activation successful with 1Click.bat. But I could not understand that I was not active.

19. George

Thank you so much! It worked 100% for me. My activation expired and I couldn’t continue with my thesis, until I found this tutorial. You saved me!

20. Shahira

Hi,
    I have followed your instruction for activate Microsoft Office 2016 step by step. it gave me at the end that (Product activation successful) but when I opened Microsoft Word, or Excel, or any Office program, it gave me the message (your subscription has expired, it asks me again for activation. I restarted my laptop, but the same happen.
    Could you please have any solution. I need to activate as soon as possible.

1. Mihai

I heve the same problem. I followed all the steps in the instructions and apparently worked, but not really. The softwere was not activated. Can someone please help me?

21. Ben Swolo

Hey MSGuides,
    I am not a native English speaker, that’s why I would like to download a language pack. But when I try installing it, it isn’t working.
    Can you provide the language packs too?
    Apart from this small problem, it’s working perfectly fine 😀

22. Abhishek

I have done the same thing which you said to do but it is still showing me that “your subscription has expired”.
    What to do now?

1. Rahul Karmakar

It shows the same for me. Maybe the latest Office 365 update did such thing. Any other way to activate it would be much appreciated.

23. Andrew G. Krah

Thanks a million for your education materials on the web educating us who need them the most to help us perform our IT duties from our various work places. I just the windows10.cmd file and my windows 10 got activated instantly. GOD BLESS……